Customer Support

Home / Customer Support / Involved in an accident

Involved in an Accident

How to file a damage or injury claim 


Involved in an accident? How do I file a damage or injury claim?

To report an accident, please complete Vehicle Incident Report form and submit via email to or by fax to (866)888-4406   Click here for form.


Need to follow-up on a claim?

Once a claim has been opened, the customer is provided an event number and the name of the adjustor handling the claim and their contact information (direct number and email). If this is lost or not provided the customer can call:

Dollar: 1-866-434-2226 - listen carefully for ALL options. Select the appropriate option (5) “to report an accident or if you need assistance with a damage or injury claim”

We never forget whose dollar it is.
Sign up for Dollar E-mail Specials