Arizona Car Rentals
Experience Arizona in one of our rental cars.
In the heart of the American Southwest, Arizona is known for its warm climate, striking desert landscape, championship golf, exceptional shopping, spas and family-friendly fun. Boasting 113,998 square miles, the state not only shares an international border with Mexico, but it’s also one of the “Four Corners” states, where you can physically be in Arizona, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico all at the same time. But the state doesn’t offer a robust public transportation system, so if you want to explore the sights, sounds and cultures that have made the “Grand Canyon State” one of the most intriguing places in the U.S., an Arizona rental car is a must.
Just a few of the regions Arizona’s more than 20 highways and state routes (including the infamous Route 66) can take you include:
- Central Arizona/The Valley of the Sun: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe (home to Arizona State University), Mesa Glendale, Peoria and Goodyear
- Northern Arizona: Flagstaff, The Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Heber-Overgaard, Hopi Village of Moenkopi, Snowflake and Window Rock
- North-Central Arizona: Sedona, Prescott, Jerome, Payson and Globe-Miami
- Southern Arizona: Tucson, Bisbee, Tombstone, Sonoita, Yuma and Fort Huachuca
Places to Go
With dozens of large cities and small towns dotting the landscape, when it comes to exploring Arizona, knowing where to start can be difficult. To help you make the most of your Arizona car rental, we’ve compiled a list of the top must-see destinations:
- The Grand Canyon
- Sedona’s legendary red rocks
- Prescott’s Whiskey Row
- Tucson’s University of Arizona
- The Verde Valley’s six vineyards
- Lake Havasu’s London Bridge
- Phoenix’s revitalized downtown shopping, restaurant and entertainment district
- Scottsdale’s Taliesin West – Frank Lloyd Wright’s personal winter home, studio and architectural campus
Upgrades & Options
In addition to great rates on Arizona rental cars, at Dollar we also offer a number of affordable ways to upgrade your driving experience. Our top options include:
- Car Seats (infant and toddler) *
- Ski Racks*
- Pass 24 (pre-paid toll service) *
- GPS/Navigation System*
- Hand Controls*
To explore our vehicles and reserve your Arizona rental car, visit our online reservation center.
* Options vary by location.
Dollar Rent A Car has several Arizona car rental locations including:
Phoenix Car Rental
Tucson Car Rental
Sierra Vista, Arizona Car Rental
Winslow, Arizona Car Rental