Experience Hawaii in one of our rental cars.
Southwest of the continental United States, southeast of Japan and northeast of Australia, you’ll find Hawaii – a lush island chain in the heart of the Pacific Ocean – and the last of the U.S.’s 50 states. Here, among macadamia nut and pineapple plantations, big cities, secluded waterfalls, championship golf courses, golden beaches, thundering volcanoes and tropical rainforests, you’ll discover the lure of the islands – and what many call paradise.
Although Hawaii is comprised of six primary islands, most tourists visit one of just five – and at Dollar, we offer Hawaii car rentals at a variety of destinations throughout these major tourist meccas. These islands are:
- The Big Island - Hawaii
Places to Go
Each of the islands offers something different – from activities and outdoor destinations to culture and shopping. But one thing’s certain – each of these unique islands offers at least one “must-see” spot that that will become the highlight of your trip. Just a few of the places our Hawaii rental cars can help you explore include:
- The Big Island – Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Waipiʻo Valley and Pana'ewa Rainforest Zoo
- Lanai – Polihua Beach, Kaiolohia (Shipwreck Beach) and Lanai City
- Oahu – Iolani Palace, Leahi (Diamond Head), Pearl Harbor and Waikiki
- Kauai – Waimea Canyon, Opaekaa Falls, Kilauea Lighthouse and Poipu Beach Park
- Maui – Hana and the Pools of Oheo, Lahaina, Kaanapali Beach and Haleakala National Park
Upgrades & Options
In addition to a great rate on your Hawaii car rental, we also offer affordable upgrades to make your time on the road even more enjoyable. They include:
- Car Seats (infant and toddler) *
- Ski Racks*
- Pass 24 (pre-paid toll service) *
- GPS/Navigation System*
- Hand Controls*
To explore our vehicles and reserve your Hawaii rental car, visit our online reservation center.
* Options vary by location.