1. To start earning Renter Rewards points, select Renter Rewards as your preferred loyalty partner on your profile.
2. Earn 1 point per qualifying U.S. $1 spent.
3. We’ll keep track of your points and you can log on to view your activity or to redeem points.
4. A free weekend rental day starts at 500 points for a Compact, Mid-size, Standard or a Full-size car in the U.S. and Canada.
5. To redeem points and reserve a car online, log on to dollar.com and make your reservation. Remember to check the “Use my Dollar Express Reward Points” box. If your itinerary qualifies for a Reward, you’ll see the options on the “Car and Rate” page. Redeeming points can only be done online or by phone.
6. Points may only be redeemed within the U.S. and Canada at Dollar Rent A Car, according to the renting locations terms and conditions and subject to availability and blackout dates.
7. Renter Rewards points do not expire as long as you have Dollar EXPRESS rental activity in the prior 24 months. Activity means a Renter Reward point was either earned or redeemed on a rental.
8. Industry discount rates, tour rates, complimentary rentals and certificate rentals do not qualify for Renter Rewards points.
9. Points may only be redeemed on Compact, Mid-size, Standard or Full-size vehicles.
10. Point redemptions apply to per day time and mileage charges only.
11. Advance Reservations Required.
Here are the Rewards for the United States and Canada.
||Rewards for US/Canada